Foreign investors interested in establishing a consulting company in Hungary should know that they can incorporate the business according with the general registration process available for other types of companies. A consulting company provides business consultancy services to other companies in Hungary; businessmen who want to open a company in the field of consultancy can receive assistance on this matter our Hungarian company formation specialists.
Legal entities available for a consulting company in Hungary
The registration of company requires the assistance of specialists, who can provide details about the legal procedure. It is necessary to propose a trading name for the business and to choose a legal entity in accordance with the business plans of the investor.
The legal entities available for foreign businessmen are the following:
• the limited liability company is more suitable for small or medium sized companies; it is one of the most popular legal entities registered in Hungary, due to the limited liability available for the shareholders in the situation in which the company has debts;
• the joint stock company can be set up as a private or public entity; the private joint stock company requires a minimum share capital of HUF 5 million, while the public one needs HUF 20 million;
• the general partnership provides a general liability for the business debts for all the partners involved;
• the limited partnership offers limited liability for some of the partners, while other can be fully liable for the debts incurred through this entity;
• the sole proprietorship is registered by a natural person at the Companies Register; the owner is liable for the business’ debts.
Our team of company incorporation consultants can offer an in-depth presentation on the main advantages and obligations which arise from the Hungarian legal entities.
Register the consulting company in Hungary
After the investor established the company under a legal entity, he or she will have to open a bank account for the business, in which it will be deposited, as prescribed by the local legislation, the minimum share capital.
All companies in Hungary are required to register at the Registration Court, a process which can be performed through an electronic application.
If you need further information on the business environment available in Hungary for business consultancy companies, please contact our team of Hungarian company formation agents for assistance.
After the incorporation formalities are completed, our accountant in Hungary can take over, as the business will become operational and all the company documents (financial documents) will have to be maintained by a professionals who are specialized in accounting procedures.
For VAT registration, VAT returns, tax returns and any other financial documents and operations, our accountants are ready to help you.